COVID-19 Work practice changes to keep our commitments to our clients and team
August 2020 | News | Prolegis Lawyers
We have made some changes to our work practices in response to the present situation around COVID-19 in Australia.
These changes, we believe, will ensure that we can meet two of our most important commitments presently, which are:
- to continue to provide assistance to all our clients and work well with them. We recognise that many of you and your organisations are in fact in the “front line” delivering essential support to many as everyday life gets disrupted in the coming months.
- to protect the well-being of every person on our team and their families too.
The changes to our work practices are as follows:
- Our team continues to our usual hours and you will be able to reach them via phone and email during business hours in the usual ways. In compliance with current Victorian government directives, our Melbourne office is closed; please call +613 8672 2920 for instructions before sending any mail or courier items to our Melbourne office.
- Face to face meetings will cease unless necessary. We will use video conferencing actively.
- There will be no travel (domestic or international) unless necessary.
We are confident that the capability and commitment of our team and, the planning we have done and the systems we already have in place should mean that there will be minimal disruption to how we work with all our clients. Nevertheless, there may be unforeseeable circumstances that will require agile responses, and we ask for patience when that occurs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with any of us in your usual way or via our general phone lines +61 2 9466 5222 (Sydney) or +61 3 8672 2920 (Melbourne) and email address (email@example.com).
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.